Thank you for selecting SureClean Solutions to professionally deep clean your home. We want you to have the best and safest experience with the least amount of inconvenience possible. To accomplish this goal, we need your help in doing a little preparation prior to our arrival:
· Any carpet that we will be cleaning should be thoroughly vacuumed prior to our arrival. Removing the dry soils before we apply any cleaning solution greatly improves the cleaning results. If you are unable to vacuum before we arrive for whatever reason, please let us know so that we can set aside time to vacuum the carpet.
· Another helpful consideration is that we would ask you remove any knick-knacks, breakables, collectibles, vases, lamps, pictures, small end tables, and plants out of the areas we’ll be cleaning before we arrive, and secure other breakables as well.
· If you chose a level of service that requires us to move your furniture, please note that your electronics, pianos, china cabinets, sectional sofas, beds, entertainment centers, aquariums, and antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved by our technicians. If you would like the carpet or floors under these areas to be cleaned, you should plan to move these items prior to our arrival. Alternatively, we can clean carpet underneath such items when enough room is available, or we can clean right up to the edge of these items. Your cleaning technician will be glad to point those out to you prior to when we start the job. Remove as many small pieces of furniture as possible, such as dining chairs, ottomans, and small tables from the areas you plan to have us clean. Your cooperation helps us do a better job for you.
· We would appreciate if you could take steps to secure floor length draperies on the windowsill or drapery rod using hangers prior to our arrival. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning procedures.
· We prefer to hook up our truckmounted equipment to your outside water faucet. Please clear the area so we can access your faucet safely and easily. In special circumstances, if required we can access a faucet in your home.
· Generally, so long as it is safe for our technicians to operate, we will continue to clean during rain. In the case of severe inclement weather, we may ask you to reschedule for safety reasons.
· During the pre‐cleaning inspection, please tell our technician about any cleaning concerns that you may have, particularly those regarding spots or stains. If possible, tell the technician what caused the stain or spot. The cleaning technician assigned to your job is trained in specialized spotting procedures. He or she can evaluate spots and make appropriate recommendations.
· Please let your family pets know that our technicians will not bite! We would appreciate mutual consideration! Pets need to be secured or gated away from the area to be serviced. We accept no responsibility for pets getting loose, as your door will be open (to allow for hoses) during your cleaning. We will not enter your home if no one is present and dogs are loose. Please make arrangements for your pets prior to our arrival.
· During the cleaning we ask that you stay out of the areas that are being cleaned. The cleaning chemicals that we are using can be slippery especially on tile floors and we want to avoid any falls. If you need to access something from another room during the cleaning then please ask our technician for assistance.
We will be carefully following guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control, OSHA, and the EPA to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. Prior to entering your home, our technicians will be cleaning and/or sanitizing the hoses and cleaning tools we will be bringing into your home. Our technicians will arrive at your home wearing protective face masks, gloves, shoe “bootie” covers, and in some cases protective eye wear. These extra steps are being taken to protect your family and our technicians and we take safety very seriously. It is important that all people and pets are kept away from the areas being cleaned and treated both during the cleaning process and during the drying process. If someone in your home is feeling ill, we encourage you to contact us and re-schedule the cleaning for a later date.
We look forward to deep cleaning your carpet, rugs, hard surface floors, or upholstery fabrics in accordance with generally accepted industry standards of care with professional cleaning solutions that dissolve, dislodge, and extract soil and other unwanted substances utilizing cleaning solution temperatures that maintain 145-160º F across all surfaces we are cleaning. This provides you with additional reassurance you are doing everything you can to maintain a safer and healthier home environment.